BASKETBALL TEAM OPPOSES POWERFUL DARTMOUTH QUINTET

GREEN HAS SMOOTH WORKING AGGREGATION OF STAR MEN

The hardest game of the season for the University basketball team will probably be that against Dartmouth this evening at Hanover, New Hampshire. The regular first team line-up will start the contest, but it will not be the powerful working combination which defeated Amherst, Williams and Tufts so decisively. Captain Tolbert, who has not played since the Williams game because of foot injuries, is likely to start the game, but is not expected to play his strong breaking-up game because of long inactivity. If necessary Miller will take his place this evening. Fitts, although he has not practiced this week, favoring a strained muscle, will start at his position at right forward. Tyson's injured foot is well again, but Feiring is still weak on his sprained ankle. He will start the game, however, with Chase ready to step in.

Dartmouth Has Fast Team

The Dartmouth team is considered the best that has ever worn the Green. In the Intercollegiate Basketball League, it is a leading contender for first position. The pair of guards, Heep and Millar, are sensational in diagnosing attacks, and the latter is a strong part of his team's offense. Cullen and Yuill have developed a clever passing game, ably supplemented by Chamberlaine.

Nine players, Manager Parker and Coach Wachter will make the trip, leaving the North Station at 11.30 o'clock. Their headquarters will be the Hotel Rogers in Lebanon. The game will start at 7.30 o'clock this evening. HARVARD.  DARTMOUTH. Fitts, r.f.  l.g., Heep Pallo, l.f.  r.g., Miller Tyson, c.  c., Chamberlaine Feiring or Chase, r.g.  l.f., Yuill Tolbert or Miller, l.g.  r.f., Cullen