TRACK TEAMS FACE BUSY TWO WEEKS

1924 Interdormitory Meet Tomorrow Will Determine Team To Face Worcester Tech

With three meets scheduled for this week, the University and Freshman track squads face the busiest of the winter season. Tomorrow the Freshmen hold their Interdormitory meet; on Saturday the University medley relay team will race Princeton and Columbia, and possibly Yale and Iowa State, at the Guaranty Club games in Madison Square Garden, New York City; and on the same day the 1924 team has its only dual meet of the season with Worcester. Academy. Next week is also a busy one, with the American Legion games on Tuesday and the triangular meet with Dartmouth and Cornell on Saturday afternoon.

The 1924 Interdormitory meet tomorrow is for the double purpose of arousing interest in track among members of the Freshman class, and giving Coach Bingham some idea of the ability of the men who are to be entered in the Worcester meet. Entries for this meet are to be made on the basis of tomorrow's performances. All Freshmen, whether they have been out for track so far or not, are urged to run in the meet, as a much larger squad is needed to assure success to the 1924 team this year. All the regular events will be held, including the 40-yard dash, 45-yard high hurdles, 300-yard dash, 600-yard run, 1000-yard run, mile run, high-jump, pole vault, broad-jump, and shot-put. There will also be a relay race between 4-man teams representing each hall. Men may compete in as many events as they wish. Prizes will be awarded to men winning first, second, and third place, and to the members of the winning relay team. This meet will count toward the Interdormitory athletic trophy.