REGISTER OUT ON-FEBRUARY 25

Delayed Publication Due to Printing Difficulties--Edition Limited

The 1920-21 University Register, the official Student Council publication, will go on sale on Friday, February 25, at the Coop, Amee's, and the Union. Due to an unavoidable delay at the printers, the date of sale has had to be postponed several times, the final date being decided only after a recent consultation with the printer.

The price of the Register this year will be $2.50 to students and $3.00 to all others. The edition has been limited to 1000 copies and it is imperative that all those who wish to be sure of their copies should subscribe immediately. This can be done at the Register Office in the Union between 7 and 8 o'clock any evening.

The Register will number about 300 pages this year and will, as usual, contain a complete record of every University activity, including the various olumni organizations, the complete lists of the officers and members of over ninety clubs, lists of every team for the past year including last fall and of the University publications. There will also be a calendar and a directory of the 5000 students in the University.