SEVEN RUNNERS GO TO NEW YORK MEET

Add to Membeers of Both University and Freshman Training Tables

The members of both the University and 1924 track squads had their final workout before Saturday's meets yesterday afternoon. The seven men who are to run in the Guaranty Club games tomorrow evening will leave on the five o'clock train this afternoon. The twenty-three members of the Freshman team who are entered in the meet with Worcester Academy are excused from practice today, and only those men of both squads who are not entered in either meet are expected to report today and tomorrow.

Thirteen men have been added to the University training table, starting at dinner last night. As several relay team candidates have been eating there for some time, this makes about twenty-five runners who have their meals at the Varsity Club. The new men are W. C. Bennett '23, J. F. Brown '22, Vinton Chapin '23, H. G. Crosby '22, M. H. Davis '21, H. R. Davis '23, C. B. S. Evans '22, A. J. Fox '21, W. F. Goodell '21, A. H. Gordon '23, R. N. Johnson '22, C. E. Reycroft '21, John Shepley '21. The Freshman training table has also been enlarged to include the first three men in each event.

Both the 1924 and the Worcester Academy entries for the meet on Saturday have been announced. In order to render unnecessary the running of trial heats, the entries in most of the events have been limited to two or three men from both teams.