EDITORIAL WRITERS MEET

Prof. Munro Will Lead Discussion in Quiet Room of Union at 4--Last Chance for Men to enter Competition

The last opportunity for members of the Junior class to make the CRIMSON will be offered at a meeting in the Quiet Room of the Union at 4 o'clock the afternoon, when Professor W. B. Munro '99 will speak to both the old and new candidates for the Editorial Department. Men who report today for the first time will be at no disadvantage in the competition.

The meeting is the first of a series of discussion groups and speeches by prominent men which represent a new departure in the editorial competition policy of the CRIMSON. The CRIMSON is planning to have its editorial writers constantly kept in touch with the best thought for the community as represented by such men as Professor Munro.

Authority on Political Questions

With a reputation as an authority on political and social question and with considerable experience as an editorial writer himself, Professor Munro is exceptionally well qualified to direct the first meeting of such a services. His books on government and the municipal administration of cities are widely used in the University and in other higher institutions of learning in the country. Professor Munro was at one time Associate Editor of the American Political Science Review, was in charge of the Municipal Affairs Bureau of the Alumni Bulletin, and has had great experience as au editorial and political writer for newspapers and magnates.