SCRUB TEAM GOES TO POMFRET

Will Oppose Schoolboy Seven After B. and N. Victory Yesterday

This afternoon the second hockey team will take the 12.20 train from the South Station for Pomfret, where it will meet the well-developed school team which so far this year has made a good record. After the game there will be festivities, including a dance.

Yesterday afternoon the second team defeated Browne and Nichols in a practice game with a score of 4 to 0. The ice was very soft and this made the game on the whole quite slow, although there were some fast minutes of play. The team work was not very good, but it was hard to tell whether this was due to soft ice or to insufficient practice.

The game was played in two 15-minute and one 10-minute periods and the goals, three of which were made by F. T. Pratt '22 and the other by L. A. Hallock '22, came one in the first period, two in the second, and one in the third. HARVARD.  BROWNN AND NICHOLS. Fish, r.w.  l.w., Rayner Pratt, r.c.  l.c., Collier Palmer, Hallock, l.c.  r.c., Cordingly Guild, l.w.  r.w., Dwight Burden, p.  c.p., Parker Davis, c.p.  p., Crowley Higgins, g.  g., Bradford

Score, Harvard second 4, Browne and Nichols 0. Goals, Pratt S. Hallock. Periods, two 15 and one 10 minute.