"LIFE" BLANKS MAILED TO SENIORS FOR ALBUM

SUBSCRIPTION PRICE NOW $9

The Senior Album Committee is mailing "life" blanks to all members of the class today; with the request that they be filled out and returned in the enclosed envelopes as soon as possible. Those members of the class who are not in College have also been asked to mail the Committee their individual pictures in order that they may appear with their College records. Any past or present member of the class of l921 who does not receive one of these "life" blanks has been omitted from the class list by the Committee, and, if wishing to be included in the Album, should get in touch with the Album Committee at the Crimson Buildings as soon as possible.

The price of this year's Senior book has been set at $9 to subscribers, an increase of 50 cents over last year, caused by the high price of printing and paper, and $10 for all non-subscribers. Subscription blanks have been enclosed in the letters sent out, and, on account of the limited number of volumes to be printed all Seniors are requested to subscribe at once, whether they wish to pay at the present time or not.

Any members of the class who are leaving at mid-years and have not already done so, are requested to make appointments at Notman's, 1286 Massachusetts avenue, by calling or phoning Cambridge 3273 immediately. All others should arrange for sittings as soon as possible.