GYM TEAM LOSES TO M. I. T. AND WINS FROM YALE

Total Score at End of Meet Stands: M. I. T. 23 1-2; Harvard 17 1-2; Yale 13

The University Gym team showed great improvement over its early season form in the triangular meet with Yale and M. I. T. Saturday evening in the Hemenway Gymnasium, when it scored 17 1-2 points, against 23 1-2 for M. I. T. and 13 for Yale. The result of the meet was in doubt until the last event, the tumbling, in which the Crimson gymnasts failed to place, while M. I. T. got first, winning the meet.

Captain Kenneth Campbell '21 was the individual star of the meet, capturing both the horizontal and parallel bars, and taking second in the side horse, annexing 13 out of the 17 1-2 points scored by the University team.

The summary:

Horizontal Bar.--Won by K. Campbell '21 (H); second, M. H. Bailey '23 (H); third, Kellog (Y).

Side Horse.--Won by Brink (M. I. T.); second, K. Campbell '21 (H); third, L. H. Nickels '22 (H).

Club Swinging.--Tie for first between Cleveland (Y), and Keenan (M. I. T>); third, Warren (Y).

Rings.--Won by Humphreys (M. I. T.); second, Kellog (Y); third, tie between M. H. Bailey '23, (H) and Tompson (M. I. T.).

Parallel Bars.--Won by K. Campbell '21 (H): second, Whipple (M. I. T.); third, Humphreys (M. I. T.).

Tumbling.--Won by Woods (M. I. T.); seconds, Rogers (Y); third, Williams (Y).

Score.--M. I. T. 23 1-2. Harvard 17 1-2, Yale 13.