BOXING ENTRIES TO CLOSE

Last Day For Signing Up For University Tournament--Trials Will Come On March 29--Seven Classes of Matches

Today is the last day on which men can enter the University Boxing Tournament the first trials of which come on March 29. Men may sign up at Leavitt and Peirce's at the H. A. A., and with Mr. Conley, the boxing instructor, at Hemenway Gymnasium. No admission will be charged for the trials or for the preliminary bouts which may have to be held because of the large number of men who have already entered and are expected to enter today. Announcement of the times of these preliminary bouts will be made if necessary when the total number of entries is ascertained.

All men who enter the Tournament must have taken a physical examination at Weld 3. Those who have not already been examined, may report at Weld 3 between 3.30 and 5 on March 23. All students in the University who are not on probation, are eligible to enter.

Contests will be held in the following classes:

115 Pounds Bantamweight

125 Pounds Featherweight

135 Pounds Lightweight

145 Pounds Welterweight

160 Pounds Middleweight

175 Pounds Light Heavyweight

Over 175 Pounds Heavyweight

No contestant will be allowed to give or take more than two pounds and each one will be required to have a second who is a member of the University.