ROUILLARD TWICE CHAMPION

Wins University Wrestling Titles in 158 and 175-Pound Classes-Tower Heavyweight Winner

Francis Rouillard '23 was the individual star in the finals of the wrestling tournament held last night. Rouillard won his matches in both the 158-pound and 175-pound classes. In the latter match, with C. L. Abernethy '22, the best wrestling of the evening was shown. G. W. Tower Unc. E.S., in a hard-contestd heavyweight match, won by throwing his opponent, Arthur Anthony Unc., in 7 minutes 38 seconds with a half-nelson and body-hold.

The results of the seven matches were as follows:

115-Pound-W. C. Westhaver Unc, defeated R. L. Burleigh 1L., by 1 minute 23 seconds overtime decision, 125-Pound. Geoffrey Baker 2L defeated H. B. Walker '22 in 7 minutes 30 seconds. 135-Pound.-H. J. Freedman '23 defeated J. P. Crawford '24, in time decision of 2 minutes, 145-Pound.-R. T. Sloane '22 beat R. L. Daggett '23 in overtime decision of 27 seconds. 158-Pound.-Francis Rouillard '23 defeated L. H. Oppenheim '22, by fall with a headlock and body-hold in 4 minutes 17 seconds. 175-Pound.-Rouillard defeated C. L. Abernathy '22, in time decision of 7 minutes 52 seconds. Heavy weight.-G. W. Tower Unc. E.S. defeated Arthur Anthony Unc., by fall in 7 minutes 38 seconds.