BASEBALL MEN FACE BOSTON UNIVERSITY

Crimson Team, Unchanged Excepot For Pitcher, Plays Second Scheduled Game of Year on Soldier Field at 4 o'clock--H. S. Russell '22 on Mound

The University baseball team will meet Boston University on Soldiers Field today at 4 o'clock. Practice for the team yesterday in preparation for today's game consiisted of tossing the bll around in the cage and batting practice, largeely bunting.

Very little is known about the strength of the Boston University nine, but the errorless ball that Coach Slatery's men played on Sturday, as well as their timely hitting in that game, seems to indicate that the team will be prepared for anything the visitors may show.

H. S. Russell '22 will start off in the box, with A. B. Blair '21 receiving. There is a possibility that E. C. Lincion '22 will be back at his regular position at third. Buuell is retained in the lineup because of the uncertain condition of Lincoin's ankle which has kept him out of play for some time. Except for the substitution of Russell for E. F. goode '22 on the mound the team will start the game with the same men in the field as on Saturday.