PLAN RECONSTRUCTION UNIT

Elect Chairman to Direct Financial Campaign--To Continue Work in France During Coming Summer

At a meeting of men interested in the Harvard Reconstruction Unit, held in the Common Room of Robinson Hall yesterday afternoon. S. R. McCandles, Arch, School, was elected Chairman of the Committee on activities for raising funds. Paul Cheney 3ES, was elected secretary. The men interested in the unit who were not present at the meeting must hand their names into the secretary before the spring recess, if they contemplate undertaking the work in France this summer. The expenses of each man will be about $500, of which every man is to pay as much as possible. An attempt will be made to raise a fund for those unable to meet this obligation, by subscription or by entertainments. The unit desires primarily to enlist men from the schools of Architecture and Landscape Architeeture, and the Engineering School, but other men who are able to pay their own way and have had some prctical experience will be accepted.