WANT TEACHERS FOR CHINA

Dean L. B. Moss '15 of University of Nanking, offers Positions for Three Instructors

Dean L. B. Moss '15 or the University of Nanking is now at Harvard to find three-men to teach in China. One man is needed to teach English in the Junior College, and two for the School of Education, which offers unusual opportunities.

"China is calling for American help because the Chinese like the Americans. We are giving our money for famine relief a temporary measure, an emergency. But we need to give men to train China, to protect herself from such nature emergencies.

"Americans have established a number of college and universities in China that stand for the same high standard of work that characterizes our American schools. The University of Nanking organized by several mission boards in 1910, has already developed a student body of high grade, an imposing campus, and a splendid group of buildings. Every year more members are added to the Exactly to carry on the rapidly growing work. The student body new numbers about 800."

Those interested in this week are requested to meet Dean Moss in the Appointment Office. 11 University Hall Thursday, 2.30-5.