ANNOUNCES ANNUAL SPREAD

Invitations and Tickets for Phillips Brooks House Spread on Class Day May Soon Be Obtained

On Tuesday, June 21, the annual Class Day spread of the Phillips Brooks House Association will take place in the quadrangle bounded by Holden Chapel, Stoughton Hall and Brooks House. The spread will be between 5.30 and 7.30 in the evening. Throughout the day Phillips Brooks House will be open, and all Class Day guests are invited to make use of it.

A letter announcing the complete arrangements will be sent out shortly to all members of the class of 1921. Members of the lower classes in the College and students in the Graduate Schools are invited to take advantage of this spread. Engraved invitations will be on sale at Phillips Brooks House after May 25 at the price of ten cents each.

Tickets and invitations may be obtained for $1.25 after June 1 from W. E. Stearns '23, chairman of the Spread Committee, who will hold office hours at Brooks House on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1.30-2.30 P. M., and Fridays from 9 to 10 A. M. to supply additional information concerning the spread.