MANY ALUMNI WILL ATTEND GRADUATES' DAY AT UNIVERSITY

AFTERNOON PROGRAM OPENS SO ALL CAN ATTEND ATHLETIC EVENTS

Today in Graduates' Day and if latest reports on the number of men who have signified their intention of attending may be taken as an indication the gathering this year bids fair to surpass in success the one last year, when 160 graduates were in Cambridge for the day. The meeting is being held under the auspices of the New England Federation of Harvard Clubs.

At the morning meeting at 10 o'clock in University Hall President Lowell will introduce to the Graduates Dean Henry A. Yeomans '00, who will speak about the problem of the students who transfer to the University from other colleges; Professor Roger B. Merriman '96, who will tell the graduates about the General Final Examinations recently adopted at Harvard: Professor Harold H. Burbank will tell about the new tutorial system; Professor John L. Loews '03, who will speak about the relation of the General Examination to the study of literature; and Mr. Henry Pennypacker '88, chairman of the Committee on Admission, who will discuss the relations between the University and the schools.

Luncheon at the Union will be at 12.30 o'clock. Mr. George Wigglesworth '74, president of the Union, will preside and speak. H. H. Faxon '21, undergraduate president of the Union and chairman of the Student Council, will also speak.

The afternoon has been kept free from any scheduled events for the graduates so that they may visit the Library, the various laboratories or other buildings or go to the Princeton baseball game or track meet.

President Lowell will be the principal speaker at a dinner for the men at the Harvard Club of Boston in the evening, at which the University Glee Club will sing.