1921 PICNICERS TO ASSEMBLE ON WIDENER STEPS AT 9 TODAY

Will March to Brattle Square and Take Trucks for Wenham--P. B. K. to Stage Exhibition Ball Game

At 9 o'clock this morning the class of 1921 will assemble on the steps of Widener for the annual picnic, by arrangement of the Senior Picnic Committee. The scene of the festivities will be Idlewood Park, Wenham, the trip being accomplished in trucks leaving from Brattle square. The Seniors will march to the square in parade formation.

A regular uniform has been decided upon for the picnicers, in order that no stray outsiders may gain participation in the privileges of the day. The outfit is the only official one, and is thoroughly distinctive, consisting of a pair of white overalls and a black cap. A pair of blue swimming tights is also a necessary part of each man's equipment.

Some time during the day, in order to get some practice for their game with the Yale key men on May 30, and also to provide additional entertainment to the picnicers, the Phi Beta Kappa baseball men will meet in an exhibition game any nine players representing any non-professional group, and constituting a regulation ball team.