FLORENCE MOORE AT KEITH'S

Florence Moore, star comedience of "Breakfast in Bed", is the headliner at Keith's this week, offering some unusual songs and an above-the-average line of jokes. Her act seems a little breathless, however, especially in contrast with the easy-going patter of Jack Benney, who amuses highly without apparent effort. Palo and Palet, "Less Bouffons Musical" received the warmest reception of all on Monday night, after their offerings on the accordion, saxophone, clarinet, trombone, and other wind instruments. They played with a versatility and ease which astonished the audience and brought many rounds of applause. Franklyn and Charles were well received also, their Apache dance being particularly effective. Charles seemed to thrive on the rough treatment he received, and the pair did some amazing feats of strength and balancing.

Other features are a rolling skating act by the Sterlings; Bill Frawley and Edna Louise in a bright playlet "Seven A. M."; Marie and Mary MacFarland the American Grand Opera Stars; Lane and Hendricks in a skit called "Listen Archie"; and La Dora and Beckman, the pair of white birds, who are better on the wing than when warbling.