VARSITY CLUN TO PUBLISH "H" BOOK

400-Page History of University Athletic Teams to Be Issued as Soon as Data Is Gathered-To Cost not More Than Six Dollars

The Varsity Club has definitely decided to publish a 400-page volume, "The 'H' Book of Harvard Athletics", to contain an illustrated history of the athletic teams that have represented the University, chiefly against Yale, in the five major sports-baseball, crew, football, hockey, and track. This decision comes as a result of the answers received from circulars sent out in early April to 2000 University graduates selected at random and to the 700 members of the Varsity Club. A subscription blank accompanied each circular and more than 500 of these have been returned filled out to G. B. Morison '83, president of the Varsity Club and chairman of the Publication Committee of the book.

The Executive Committee of the Club has therefore decided that the demand justifies publication, and subscription blanks are now being sent out to 23, 500 University alumni, who, it is thought will be especially interested in the book. Undergraduates may subscribe for copies by applying at the office of the Publication Committee at the H. A. A. the number of subscriptions will affect materially the price of the book, which will not cost more than $6.00 if 3000 copies are printed.