MEMORIAL EXERCISES TO BE OPEN TO PUBLIC

Members of University and Army Posts to March in Procession on Monday--Services in Sanders Theatre Shortly After Noon

The Harvard Memorial Day exercises, which will be hold on Monday at noon in Sanders Theatre, are open to all undergraduates and graduates of the University, and in the general public as well, according to an announcement by the Memorial Society and the Shannon Post, which are jointly in charge of arrangements.

Members of the Memorial Society and the Shannon Post, members of the Faculty, and other members of the university past and present, will assemble in front of University Hall at 11.45 o'clock on Monday morning. Here they will be joined by the Charles Beck Post, No. 27, of the American Legion, which alone expects to have more than 300 men present. When, upon the arrival of Major General David C. Shanks, U. S. A., the speaker of the day, the procession, headed by the University Band, will form to marsh to the theater. A batter of the Artillery unity stationed in the Yard, will fire the regular Memorial Day salute at exactly noon, after which the procession will get under way.

James Byrne '77 on New York City, a member of the Corporation of the University, will preside at the exercises in place of Bishop William Lawrence '71, who is unable to be present on account of lines. A number of men for the Glee Club will lead the singing.

Ticket holders will be given seats in the first balcony, while the public will he admitted to the second balcony. Those in the procession will not require tickets, and will seated on the floor of the theatre.