WORKSHOP GIVES "A PUNCH FOR JUDY" AT WELLESLEY TONIGHT

Will Revive Most Popular of Spring Plays at the "Barn" in Last Performance of Year at 7.30

In its last performance of the year the "47 Workship", under the direction of Professor George P. Baker '87, will give a revival tonight at 7.30 o'clock in the "Barn", Wellesley, of "A Punch for Judy", which brought such high praise from critics during the Workshops spring vacation tour. Seats for the performance may be obtained at $1.00 at Leavitt and Peirce's. General admission will be 80 cents.

Philip Barry, Yale '19 and a graduate student at the University in 1919-20 is the author of "A Punch for Judy", a American comedy in three acts. The plot opens in a small up-state town of New York, to which "Jim Storey", J. W. D. Seymour '17, returns to find that has fiancée "Judy", Miss Dorothy Sans, Radcliffe '24, has shifted her affections to a poet of romantic tendencies. Story then sues Judy for breach of promise and has her tried before a mock count of his own choosing, which awards him $100,000. Later he tells the girl the truth of the matter and wins her.