BUSINESS SCHOOL WILL SELECT MEN WITH CARE

Because of Large Early Enrollment and Limit on Number of Students to Be Admitted, Applicants must Submit Complete College Records

From now on, applications for admission to the Business School must be accompanied by a complete transcript of the applicant's college record, the school reserving the right to reject any man. To date, 150 applications have been received for admission to the first year class of the school for next year. For this group, requirements for admission were unchanged from last year, except for the exaction of a registration fee of $10.

At this time last year, no formal application for admission to the school had been received, and yet at the opening of the school year in September over 300 men were enrolled in the first year class.

Limit Entrants

The Faculty of the Business School has voted to limit the first year class to 300, in order that the quality of instruction may not be impaired by large numbers, and in order that no more men may be admitted than can be taken care of. Notwithstanding the increase in the tuition fee to $400 next year, the applications already received more than half fill next autumn's entering class.

If applications continue to come in at the present rate, registration probably will be closed some time in the middle of June.