PICK CASTS FOR THREE DRAMATIC CLUB PLAYS

Twenty-Second Production to Consist of Three One-Act Pieces, "Wursel-Flummery", "Hagorome", and "The Blind"--Tickets on Sale Today

The casts of the Dramatic Club's twenty-second production consisting of the three one-act plays, "Wursel-Flummery", "Hagoromo", and "The Blind" have finally been selected after a competition of several weeks. In the first of these plays. F. DeN. Schroeder '24, and R. T. Pell '24 will take the chief parts in "Wurzel-Flummery", while Miss Dorothy Somerset of Radcliffe will play the chief feminine role.

In the Japanese "NCH" play, "Hagoromo", Miss Madeline Brine, as Tennis, will portray the Japanese Nymph who, on finding her cloak stolen by a fisherman, learns that she must teach him to dance in order to retrieve it. The part of the fisherman will be played by Henderson Matthews '23.

The last of these plays, "The Blind", by Maurice Maeterlinck is carried out not especially by individual characters, but rather by the whole cast acting as a group.

The complete cast is as follows: "Hagoromo", A Noh: Tennis  Miss Madeline Brine '22 Hakuryo  Leonard Ware '21 A fisherman  Honderson Matthew '23 Chorus  W. Sherwood '24, C. D. Morgan '24, Peter Wooldridge '23 "The Blind:  Miss Ethel Woodworth '23 Oldest Blind Woman  Miss Florence Scully Unc. Miss Grace Cobb '21 Blind Girl  Miss Louise Dalby Madwoman  Miss Louise Daly Three Praying Women  Miss Janet Fairbanks Unc. First Blind Man  G. M. Kendall '24 Second Blind Man  R. C. Burell Unc. Third Blind Man  K. O. Mott-Smith '22 Oldest Blind Man  Conrad Salinger '23 Fifth Blind Man  P. R. Harmel '23 Sixth Blind Man  F. S. Pollak '23 "Wursel-Flummery" Viola Grashaw  Miss Dorothy Someset '21 Mrs. Crashaw  Miss Katherine Mac Larnie '21 Robert Crashaw  F. DeN. Schroeder '24 Richard Meriton  R. T. Pell '24 Dennis Clifton  W. C. Jackson '22 Maid  Miss Louise Daly '24

Tickets will go on public sale today as follows: For the Cambridge performances, May 17 and 18, at Herrick's, Leavitt and Peirce's and the Cooperative Society at $2.20 each. Undergraduates may obtain tickets at $1.65 at the Cooperative only; For the Boston matinee, May 20 at these same places and at the Wilbur Box-office at $2.20, $1.65, and $a.10; For the Wellesley performance at Leavitt and Peirce's and at the Cooperative Society at $1.10 and 80 cents.