ATTENTION CALLED TO RULES CONCERNING MOVING

Men Not to Be Students Next Year Must Vacate by June 25 -- Others Must Be Out by September 16

Students of the University are reminded of the statement issued by the Bursar concerning moving which is as follows:-

"Tenants who are not to be students of the University in 1921-22 are required to remove their belongings from their rooms on or before June 25. Other tenants who do not retain their rooms for 1921-22 must return the keys to their rooms to the porters before leaving Cambridge, and must remove their furniture before September 16, when the new tenants are entitled to possession; but furniture may not be removed from rooms in the College Yard on Class Day or Commencement Day. Any furniture remaining after the dates given for removal in the rooms of the tenants above specified will be liable to be removed and stored at the owner's risk and expense.

Not Responsible for Losses

"As College rooms are necessarily much exposed during the vacation, students are advised to take away all clothing and small articles of value. The College will not be responsible for the loss of, or injury to property left in the rooms; but students are requested to report any losses promptly, in writing, to the Bursar."

"All property sold by any student to furniture dealers or others should be delivered by the student himself before he leaves Cambridge. No one employed by the College will be authorized to deliver furniture from a student's room, except on a written order, which should be addressed to the porter of the building, specifying the articles to be taken, or stating that all the furniture is to be taken, and signed by one of the occupants of the room."

"The outer doors of all College buildings will be locked, for the vacation, on Sunday, June 26. The buildings will be opened again Friday morning, September 16. Any one who wishes to enter a College room in the vacation must bring a written permission, signed by the tenant, which must be given to the Janitor. No student will be allowed to occupy his room during any part of the vacation unless he shows to the Janitor the Bursar's written permission."

"Students intending to use College rooms for Class Day purposes are requested to notify the Janitor before June 15, so that the necessary arrangements can be made, and must apply to the Janitor before that date for basement rooms, if desired, for the use of caterers. The porters are entitled to compensation by the students for any extra services rendered by them or their employes in consequence of the use of rooms for spreads, etc."

"Only the mechanics employed by the College are allowed to make repairs or alterations in College rooms. Tenants are requested to notify the inspector of Grounds and Buildings of any such work which may be needed.