1 G.B.?

The Business School is having no difficulty in completing the enrollment of its next entering class, recently limited to three hundred men; applications enough to provide for approximately two thirds of the quota have already been received. This would be an encouraging outlook but for the fact that few of the applicants are Harvard men. It seems hardly credible that this should be the case,--that those who are best able to know the good work the school is doing should be so poorly represented in its membership. The only reason which can be ascribed is that it is considered so easy a matter to step over to University Hall and register that it has been quite as easily postponed.

Under the new ruling many of these tardy registrants are doomed to disappointment unless they take definite action immediately. At the present rate the applications will be closed soon. The authorities will give Harvard men every consideration so that they may be well enough represented to asume the same leadership in the Business School that they hold in the other graduate schools; but once the registration limit has been reached they will be as much in the cold as anyone else.