CRIMSON SOCCER TEAM TO PLAY EIGHT GAMES

University and Freshman Candidates Meet on Friday Afternoon--Competitors for Managerships Report at H. A. A. Tomorrow

Candidates for the University and Freshman soccer teams will meet in the Locker Building Friday afternoon at 3 o'clock. They are to bring their equipment with them as practice will begin immediately. Eight games have been scheduled for the Crimson team, while the Freshmen will probably play six. After several practice contests, the University eleven will start its regular schedule on October 15 and continue until the final game with Haverford on November 26. Two trips will be made, one to Princeton on November 5, and one to Ithaca on the following Saturday. Although the Athletic Association has not approved the date for the Yale game, it will probably be played on Soldiers Field on Friday, November 18. The schedule follows:

October 15.--Amherst at Cambridge.

October 21.--Dartmouth at Cambridge.

October 29.--Penn. at Cambridge.

November 5.--Princeton at Princeton.

November 12.--Cornell at Ithaca.

November 18.--Yale at Cambridge.

November 24.--M. I. T. at Cambridge.

November 26.--Haverford at Cambridge.

Candidates for the position of second assistant manager of the University soccer team from the Sophomore class, and for the position of manager and assistant manager of the 1925 team from the Freshman class, will report at the H. A. A. tomorrow at 1.05 o'clock. The competitions will last about six weeks.