ARMY QUINTET TO MEET UNIVERSITY

Opponents Have Conquered One of Strongest Teams in New York by Large Score

On their second trip of the season, this afternoon at 3 o'clock Coach Wachter's five will meet the quintet of the United States Military Academy at West Point.

Although confident, the team is expecting the very strongest kind of opposition. Earlier in the week the New York University quintet, considered one of the strongest in New York City, and credited with four straight wins so far this winter, journeyed up the Hudson and were drubbed 34-27. The contest which is reported to have been one of the best ever played at the Academy was featured by sensational shooting, high class floor work and an excellent passing game on the part of the Army five. The Crimson should find the necessary margin of victory today but will be taxed to the limit to carry home the long end of the score.

Coach Wachter plans to start his usual line-up with Gordon and McLeish at forwards, Fitts at Center, and Black and Rudofsky at quards. Pallo or Lowenthal will probably get a chance at the forward berth before the struggle is over, while Feiring and Tyson may get in at guard and center respectively.

The team arrived at West Point yesterday evening. This morning the players will hold a short work-out to accustom themselves to the floor, after which they will be shown around the grounds.

Next Tuesday evening the five will meet M. I. T. at Hemenway while next Friday they will meet Holy Cross