PLANS FOR ANNUAL SQUASH TOURNAMENT ARE COMPLETED

Entries, Which May be Made in Blue Books at Courts, Close on Monday--Only Students in College May Enter

Plans for the annual College Squash Tournament, set for Tuesday, January 10, have been completed, and details are posted at the courts. The tournament is open only to members of the College. Blue-books have been placed in the Squash courts, and entries will close at noon on Monday, January 9. The awards have been decided on, a cup to go to the winner and a medal to the runner-up. Owing to the proximity of the mid-year examinations each round will be allowed only a few days in which to be played off.

With the Tennis and Racquet Club match but one day off, Coach Cowles gave his first team a final work-out yesterday afternoon. A special effort has been made to get the team in the best possible shape so as to insure a creditable showing in Saturday's matches. The probable return of H. C. Janin '22 makes the outlook much brighter for the Union Boat Club match on January 14. Janin is a letter man of two years' experience but has been unable to play until recently.