LIBERAL CLUB TO HEAR FOUR MEN NEXT WEEK

Judge George, President Little of the University of Maine, Dr. Gerrell and Judge Anderson Those Scheduled to Speak

Included in the list of prominent speakers secured by the Liberal Club for the ensuing weeks are Judge G. W. Anderson, Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, and Mr. A. J. Muste.

On next Tuesday, October 17, Judge William Reuben George, founder of the George Junior Republic at Freeville, N. Y., will address the Leberal Club. Started in 1895 as an experiment, the George Junior Republic immediately aroused interest as an effectual method in dealing with young delinquents.

On Wednesday, October 18, President C. C. Little of the University of Maine will address the Club, and on Thursday evening Dr. Gerrell will be the speaker. Judge G. W. Anderson is scheduled to speak after dinner Friday on the Railroad Question.

On the 27th Mr. A. G. Muste of the Brookwood Workers' College speaks on "Workers' Education".

In the last week of November, probably the 27th, Rabbi Stephen S. Wise will speak at an open meeting held under the auspices of the Club. Rabbi Wise has chosen for his topic "The Race Question".