TO PROMOTE UNIVERSITY-ALUMNI RELATIONSHIPS

Committee of Three Appointed--Will Aid Harvard Clubs and Alumni Association in Furthering Cooperation Between College and Graduates

Mr. George Wigglesworth '74, President of the University Board of Overseers, has appointed Mr. J. D. Greene '96 of New York, Mr. F. D. Roosevelt '04 of New York, and Mr. E. C. Felton '79 of Philadelphia, as a committee of the Board of Overseers to confer with similar committees of the Harvard Alumni Association and the Associated Harvard Clubs on the relations between the University and the Alumni, individually and grouped in clubs.

The three representatives of the Harvard Alumni Association will be Mr. E. M. Grossman '96 of Saint Louis, Mr. L. P. Marvin '98 of New York, and Mr. J. W. D. Seymour '17 of Cambridge, while the representatives of the Associated Harvard Clubs will be Mr. W. C. Boyden '86 of Chicago, Mr. G. A. Morison '00 of Milwaukee, and Mr. E. H. Wells '97 of New York.

The Overseers appointed their committee first, followed by the Alumni Association and the Associated Harvard Clubs, for the purpose of examining in to the relations between the University and the Alumni, individually and grouped in clubs, of trying to increase the usefulness to the University of the Alumni and their organizations, and in general to promote the welfare of the University. The three committees will assemble as a consolidated committee of the alumni, but it is expected that each committee will make its own report to the organization which it represents.