FINAL RACE OF REGATTA TO BE HELD NEXT WEEK

University Doubles Final Only Event Incompleted--J. A. Crooks '25 Places First in University Singles--J. M. Dunning Wins Freshman Event

The Annual Fall Sculling Regatta was completed yesterday with the exception of the University doubles final which was postponed to next week.

In the University singles final race J. A. Crooks '25 won first place, and J. P. Whittall '25 second place. In the Freshman compromise finals held yesterday at 3.15 o'clock over the upper half-mile course J. M. Dunning placed first, and J. Leonard second. C. T. Lane was first and E. S. Curtis second in the final heat of the Freshman singles. Daniel Rockford 2L. was the winner of the University compromise finals, and J. P. Kodding 2L. came second.

In the University doubles finals, to be held next week, J. O. Bangs '25 and J. P. Whittall '25 will race against J. M. Wells '25 and R. F. Brander '23.

The Annual Fall Freshman Dormitory Regatta began yesterday at 4 o'clock with all three Freshman dormitory fifth crews racing over the half-mile course from the Stillman Infirmary to the Anderson Bridge. The Gore Hall crew won first place, Smith second, and Standish third. The third dormitory crews raced over the same course half an hour later with Gore again in first place, Standish second, and Smith bringing up the rear.

Over the mile course from the Cottage Farm Bridge to Harvard Bridge the second Gore crew won by three lengths over the Smith crew, and by four lengths over the Standish crew. As a result of this victory the Gore Hall second crew has been entered against the first dormitory crews, which race today at 4.30 o'clock over the same course. The fourth and sixth crews will also race today as scheduled.