THREE SPEAKERS WILL ADDRESS LIBERAL CLUB

Dr. Neumann to Speak Today on "A New Outlook on World Affairs"--"Social Ownership" to be Topic of Mr. Thomas--Mr. Warbasse Speaks Later

The Liberal Club has announced three luncheon speakers for this week. Today at 1 o'clock Dr. Henry Neumann will discuss "A New Outlook on World Affairs". Dr. Neumann has been leader of the Brooklyn Ethical Society since 1911. He is also the author of two works, "Moral Values in Secondary Education", and "Teaching American Ideals through Literature".

Tomorrow at 1 o'clock Mr. Norman Thomas will speak on "Social Ownership". Mr. Thomas graduated from Princeton in 1905. Since that time he has been secretary of the Fellowship of Reconciliation, the editor of "The World Tomorrow", and an associate editor of "The Nation". Early in 1922 he resigned from all his other activities and accepted the position of Chairman of the Executive Committee of the League for Industrial Democracy, which position he now holds.

On Thursday, Mr. J. P. Warbasse, the last speaker for this week, will discuss "Retail Cooperation". Mr. Warbasse is President of the Cooperative League which is working for a system of profit sharing by the ultimate consumer by means of retail buying through cooperative stores.