APPLICATIONS FOR UNION DANCE CLOSE ON MONDAY

Tickets for Next Friday's Dance Given Out in Order of Application--At $3.50 Per Person Number Limited to One Thousand

Applications for tickets to the Princeton dance at the Union on Friday, November 10, will close at 6 o'clock on Monday, November 6. Tickets will be issued only to men who have filled out the application cards which have been sent to all members of the Union, but these cards may also be obtained at the Graduate Manager's office. The price of tickets, including supper, is $3.50 per person. Application blanks will be filed in the order of their acceptance, and those for one or two tickets will be given precedence, but the distribution will not begin until after the applications are closed. Applicants must call for their tickets in person at the office of the Graduate Manager, and no tickets will be distributed at the door on the evening of the dance. Any tickets not called for by 2 o'clock on Friday, November 10, will be distributed to applicants who were unsuccessful in the first allotment.

Many applications for the dance have already been filed, and the management wishes to call the attention of members to the necessity of early application. Last year many men delayed applying until the last moment, with the result that they were unable to secure tickets. The number of tickets this year will be strictly limited to 1,000.