ANNUAL PRINCETON MASS MEETING TO BE HELD TONIGHT

Fisher and Team Starting Game Will be Present--Football Songs and Regular Cheers to be Tried Out

The annual mass meeting preceding the Princeton game will be held in the Living Room of the Union tonight at 7.15 o'clock. At 7 o'clock the University Band will strike up at Sanders Theatre and march to the Union by way of the Rotunda and Massachusetts avenue, arriving just before the start of the mass meeting.

Head Coach R. T. Fisher will be present at the meeting and Coach W. H. Trumbull '15 and Captain C. C. Buell '23 will speak. The eleven players who are to start the game against Princeton will sit on the platform.

Cheering for individuals, coaches, and the team will be led by W. J. Burke '23 and A. H. Ladd '23. Assisted by the band, C. D. Whidden '23 will conduct the singing, in which, among the other football songs, "All Harvard, Hall" will be practiced. This song was written by C. A. Tierney '22 and P. T. Fitz-Gerald '23 to ful-fill the need of a song for special use at Princeton games, and will be heard tonight for the first time.