FINAL RACES OF FALL SEASON TO COME TODAY

Coaches and Members of Graduate Committees Will See Eights in Battle Over Basin Course--Ends Rowing Work on River Until Spring

The fall rowing season will end tomorrow afternoon when, beginning at four o'clock, races between all the Freshman and University crews still at work will be run off.

Besides the coaches, members of the graduate rowing committee will watch the crews as they fight out the distance over the mile and seven-eights course between the Cottage Farms bridge and the Union Boat Club.

In the first race University crews A and B will be the chief contestants.

Coach Edward Brown will also enter his first class crew, while Herbert Haines will enter Freshman B, which defeated Freshman A the other day. As a result of its victory over Combination crew 1 yesterday, the first 150-pound eight will also be allowed to participate.

Half an hour after the main contest a consolation race will be run off over the same course between Combination crew 1, Freshman A, and the Freshman 150-pound eight.

No boats of any sort will be allowed to go out from the boathouses after Friday, but indoor rowing on the machines and in the tank at Newell Boathouse will start on November 13.