PI ETA SHOW TICKETS NOW ON PUBLIC SALE

Schedule of "First Down Egypt" Includes Six Dates-Only Members to be Admitted at Initial Showing on Dec. 20-Dancing After Performances

Tickets for all the performance of the 1923 Pi Eta Show "First Down Egypt" are now on public sale.

For the performances in Cambridge at the Pi Eta theatre on January 2, January 3, and January 12, tickets are on sale at the Coop, Leavitt and Peirce's and the Clubhouse in Winthrop Square. The initial performance at the Pi Eta theatre on December 20 will be open only to members and former members of the club.

For the other three nights, January 5 at Whitney Hall, Brookline, January 6 at Players Hall, West Newton, and January 9 at Infantry Hall, Providence, tickets may be obtained from P. W. Goodell '23 at the clubhose. After each performance of the show there will be dancing.

The following scale of prices has been announced for the different performances: For the Cambridge presentations the price of all seats in the house will be $2.50. In Whitney Hall the prices will be $2.50 and $1.65, and in West Newton $2.75, $2.20, and $1.65. The price of seats in the final out-of-town performance in Infantry Hall, Providence, will be $2.20 and $1.65.