1923 ELECTION TO BE HELD DEC. 13

Secretary, Class and Class Day Committees and Senior Album Men to be Elected Then--To Post Voting List

In accordance with the provisions of the Senior class constitution, the election of the Senior class officers, with the exception of the secretary and the class committees, will be held on Wednesday, December 13. At this time the first, second and third marshals, the treasurer, orator, ivy orator, poet, odist, and chorister will be elected.

The secretary, two members-at-large of the Class Committee--in addition to the three marshals, the treasurer, and the secretary, who are members ex-officio--the three members of the Senior Album Committee, and the seven members of the Class Day Committee will be elected on Tuesday, December 19.

A complete list of the men eligible to vote in the elections will be posted on Monday, December 4, in the following places: Phillips Brooks House, Sever Hall, Memorial Hall, the Union, and the Crimson Building. The rules of eligibility are as follows:

"The members of the Class of 1923 shall be:

"(a.) All men who are candidates for the degree of A.B. or S.B. in 1923.

"(b.) All men who have received on who will receive their degrees as of the Class of 1923.

"(c.) All men who are fourth year special students."

Men in the University not included under any of these classifications who entered with the class of 1923 may, on petition to the Nominating Committee, receive the right to vote with the class. Such petitions must be delivered to the Nominating Committee not later than Thursday, December 7.

The Nominating Committee will hold office hours daily from 1.15-2.15 o'clock at the Crimson Building, and from 7.30-8.30 in the evening at 13 Holworthy Hall.