VACATION SCHEDULE OF LIBRARIES GIVEN OUT

Widener, Business School, Social Ethics, and Union Libraries to Remain Open During Greater Part of Christmas Holidays

The definite schedule of the various college libraries during the Christmas vacation have been announced.

The Widener Library will be closed in all departments on Christmas day, but the Delivery desk will be open on all week-days from 9 A. M. to 5.30 P. M. The Reading room will be closed on Christmas day, and also on Sundays, December 24 and December 31, but on New Year's day it will be open from 8.45 A. M. to 5.30 P. M. The Lower Reading Room will be open from 9 A. M. to 1 P. M. on week-days and books may be taken out after 12 o'clock to be returned at 9 A. M. the next day. The Farnsworth Room will be open daily from 9 A. M. to 5.30 P. M. and will be closed December 25 only.

Business School Library

The Business School Library will close at 5 o'clock on week days and 12 o'clock Saturdays during the vacation. It will be closed on Sundays, Christmas day, and New Year's day.

The Social Ethics Library in Emerson Hall will be open from 9.30 A. M. to 1 P. M., and from 2 P. M. to 4 P. M. every day except Saturday, December 30, Christmas day, and New Year's day.

The Union Library will be open as usual from 2 o'clock to 11 o'clock except on Christmas day.