EXHIBITION OF OIL AND WATER COLOR PAINTINGS

Work by Members of Staff of School of Architecture Shown in Robinson Hall--To be Open to Public Throughout Vacation Until January 6

An exhibition of water colors and oils by members of the staff of the School of Architecture is being held in Robinson Hall. It includes paintings by Professor Jean Jacques Haffner, Mr. H. Dudley Murphy, and Mr. Harold Broadfield Warren. The exhibition is made up of pictures of varying subjects including some excellent landscapes, figures, portraits and architectural studies of the works of some of the most famous architects. The field has not been limited to American subjects alone and some of the finest in the collection have found their source in Europe.

For several years both Mr. Murphy and Mr. Warren have shown their work in the School of Architecture, and they have received much praise from Boston critics Professor Haffner ranks as a winner of the Grand Priz de Rome, one of the highest of architectural honors, and was one of the foremost students at the Ecole des Beaux Arts, where he won numerous honors.

The exhibition in Robinson Hall is intended primarily for Architecture and Landscape Architecture students. The exhibition will be open to the public daily from 9 to 5 o'clock throughout the vacation until Saturday, January 6.