Hey! Manager!

Communications

(The Crimson invites all men in the University to submit signed communications of timely interest. It assumes no responsibility. However, for sentiments expressed under this head and reserves the right to exclude any whose publication would be palpably inappropriate.)

To the Editor of the CRIMSON:

Last evening at a banquet at the Harvard Club of Boston was tendered, rightfully, a series of congratulations and praises to the football team, its captain, its captain-elect, its coaching system, its exaches, is advisory coaches, and its advisory athletic committee as well as to its doctors.

It seems to me that if there is one essential part of the Harvard System that deserves praise for its great work during not only the past season but during the past ten seasons, it is that function which is taken care of by the managers.

It would be impossible here to go into the details of the services they have rendered. Anyone familiar with their activities realises the unselfishness and loyalty they set forth as their part in beating Yale.

Hoping that this communication may in part express the gratitude we feel for them, R. H. SAGENDOBPH 1G.B.

December 20, 1922.