P. B. H. ELECTIONS TO BE HELD FEBRUARY 28

Nominations for 1922 Announced by Cabinet Committee--Petitions Due February 21--Discussion Groups to Meet Tonight

The election of officers for Phillips Brooks House Association will take place on Tuesday, February 28. The following nominations have been made by the nominating committee of the cabinet of Phillips Brooks House Association: President, Vinton Chapin '23 of Boston, and Charles Kimball Cummings Jr. '23 of Boston; Vice-President. Sheridan Logan '23 of St. Joseph, Mo., and Bradley De Lamater Nash '23 of Brookline; Secretary, Stanley Noel Brown '24 of New York City, and Barklie McKee Henry '24 of Rosemont, Pa.; Treasurer, Francis Tileston Baldwin '24 of Boston, and James Jackson Lee '24 of Westwood; Librarian, Albert Conde Bickeford '24 of Pelham, N. Y., and Frederick Schwarz '24 of Greenwich, Conn.

All members of the University are eligible to vote in the election. Additional nominations for any of the offices may be made on petition by any twenty members of the University not later than Tuesday, February 21.

The discussion groups organized by the Christian Association of Phillips Brooks House will begin this evening when two groups, will meet, one led by the Reverend Frank Holmes, meeting from 7 to 8 o'clock, the other from 7.30 to 8.30 o'clock led by the Reverend G. S. Paine '96. Others will be held later in the week; one from 5 to 6 o'clock, under the direction of the Reverend J. C. Schroeder; and a second in the evening from 7.15 to 8.15 o'clock, led by the Reverend Newton Fetter.

All the groups will discuss the same subject, "Social Principles of Jesus", being the title of a recent book which will form the basis for discussion.