1925 AND HUNTINGTON TRACK MEN MEET TODAY

Freshmen Favored to Win--Schoolboys Have Defeated Tufts Yearlings--49 Crimson Men Entered--Meet Will Take Place at Boston Y. M. C. A.

At three o'clock this afternoon the 1925 track team meets the Huntington School runners in the second meet of the season for both teams. Forty-nine Crimson runners are entered for the dual contest, which is to be run off on the track of the Boston Y. M. C. A.

In meet with the Tufts Freshman team a short while ago, Huntington had little difficulty in taking the long end of a 56-12 score, winning all the first places and all but three of the second places, besides winning the relay. The Crimson Freshmen won an equally decisive victory over Boston Latin and English High Schools on January 28, When it had a total of 60 points, to 10 and 2 for the schoolboys. Comparisons of the times of the races in the two meets indicates that the Freshmen should have no difficulty in winning by a comfortable margin; but if the schoolboys have shown recent improvement, they will put up a stiff enough fight to win the meet.

The Freshman entries follow:

40-Yard Dash.--O. L. Ellovitch, J. B. Field, J. S. Murphy, J. E. Toulmin, J. H. Weiss.

300-Yard Run.--H. T. Dunker, L. L. Robb, J. E. Toulmin.

600-Yard Run.--Jack Bruce, J. W. Belser, W. L. Chapin, L. M. Harris, J. L. Mahin, D. B. Wilson.

1000-Yard Run.--A. F. Jones, R. B. Cutcheon, E. L. Sawin.

45-Yard Hurdles.--Herbert Ellis, T. R. Hull, E. L. Sawin, R. E. Sumner, W. B. Thomas.

High-Jump.--H. W. Abbott, A. R. Briggs, S. M. Clark, O. L. Ellovitch, J. M. Greely, P. L. McLaughlin.

Shot-Put.--H. K. Clay, F. G. Cleveland, H. T. Dunker, W. M. Snow.

Relay.--R. B. Cutcheon, H. T. Dunker, L. M. Harris, T. R. Hull, A. F. Jones, J. S. Murphy, L. L. Robb.