PROGRAM OF DANCES FOR JUNIOR PROM ANNOUNCED

Lowe's Ten-Piece Orchestra to Play in Living Room--Myer Davis to Bring Five-Man Team to Play in Dining Room

Complete plans for the music of the Junior Dance which is to be held in the Union on Friday, March 3, were given out yesterday afternoon. Bert Lowe's best ten-piece orchestra has been engaged to play in the Living Room while Myer Davis from Philadelphia will bring a five-piece orchestra to supply the music in the Dining Room. The two orchestras will play different programs though they will arrange to play the same kind of dances at the same time in order to avoid any confusion. The music will begin at 9.30 and will close promptly at 4 with a 45-minute intermission for supper at 12.30. Ten numbers will be played before this and all of them will be fox trots with the exception of one waltz, while the same arrangement will be carried out after supper.

To avoid confusion and to keep the dances up to schedule a bell will be rung at the beginning of each dance and during the dance no cut-ins will be allowed. During the encores which follow each dance, cutting-in will be permitted. The signal for the completion of an encore will be two bells.

The complete program of Lowe's orchestra follows.

1. Ty-Tee.

2. Old Fashioned Girl.

3. Tell Her at Twilight.

4. Canadian Capers.

5. Song of India.

6. Kalua.

7. Cutie.

8. Every Day.

9. How Many Times.

10. While Miami Sleeps.

11. Leave Me With a Smile.

12. Blue Danube Blues.

13. Stealing.

14. Gypsy Blues.

15. Everybody Step.

16. Wabash Blues.

17. The "Sheik".

18. Koo Kee Koo.

19. Bye Gones.

20. "Blues".