RAMBLERS TO PLAY EAGLES

Game With St. Pats Cancelled--B. U. Skaters Will be Only Sextet to Oppose New Crimson Team

The game between the Crimson Ramblers and the St. Patrick's College hockey team which was scheduled to take place in the Arena tomorrow afternoon has been cancelled. When it was first learned that the St. Patrick skaters were unable to play, efforts were made to book the Dartmouth Stick-men but these plans, too, were finally cancelled. Now, however, definite arrangements have been made with the Boston Eagles sextet, which is made up for the most part of Boston University skaters. The original plan was to schedule other games but this project has been entirely abandoned and the newly-formed Crimson sextet will break up after tomorrow's contest.

A stiff work-out was held at the Arena yesterday afternoon under the supervision of C. W. Baker Jr. '22, who organized the informal team. The work consisted of a scrimmage with the scrub six made up of University substitutes and men from the Freshman team. On the first string Ramblers are all of the regular Crimson skaters except Captain Owen, whose place is being filled by Clark Hodder, Captain of the yearling aggregation. The whole first squad reported yesterday with the exception of Gratwick, Hill, Owen, and Ladd, but these absences were made up by the attendance of some of the better 1925 stickmen. Beals, who has played a strong game with the Freshmen took a position on the forward line of the scrub six with Larocque and Angier. A final work-out will be held this afternoon.