FOURTEEN BOUTS TO BE HELD IN BOXING FINALS TONIGHT AT HEMENWAY

FEATURE TO BE EAGAN-TOWNSEND HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT

The fourteen bouts in the annual University boxing tournament to be staged tonight at 8 o'clock in the Hemenway Gymnasium promise plenty of excitement for the spectators.

Two exceptionally hard bouts are anticipated in the 145-pound class in which R. Le B. Daggett '23, winner of the class last year, and C. R. McLeod uL., last year's runner-up, are expected to meet again in the finals.

In the 115-pound and 145-pound classes, F. X. Colline '22 and Theodore Strong Jr. '22 will probably retain their respective titles.

Much interest is being shown in the Edward Eagan 1L.-Howard Townsend Jr. '23 bout for the heavyweight championship. Eagan, the 1921 captain of the Yale boxing team, holds the amateur light heavyweight championship of the world. Townsend is practically an unknown quantity.

Each man entered is the tournament is expected to furnish two students as his seconds, who may obtain complimentary tickets at the H. A. A.

Reserved seats at $1.00 or standing room tickets at 50 cents may be obtained either at the H. A. A. or at Leavitt and Peirce's.

The order of events follows:

SEMI-FINALS

125-Pound Class.--Harry Brenner '23 vs. G. G. Tunell Jr. 4E.S.

158-Pound Class.--Wolcott Fuller 3E.S. vs. H. L. Hartley '23.

115-Pound Class.--B. H. McCurdy 3E.S. vs. F. X. Collins '22; Abraham Viner '24 vs. V. H. Kungel '25.

135-Pound Class.--W. H. Lewis Jr. '22 vs. M. A. Kugel '22; C. P. Hulbert 1G. vs. F. J. Exline '24.

145-Pound Class.--C. R. McLeod uL., vs. A. D. Hoffman '25; R. J. Newman '23 vs. R. LeB. Daggett '23.

FINAL BOUTS

115-Pound Class.

135-Pound Class.

145-Pound Class.

Heavyweight Class.-Howard Townsend Jr. '23 vs. Edward Eagan 1L.

125-Pound Class.--H. J. Freedman '23 vs. winner of Brenner-Tunell bout.

158-Pound Class.--Theodore Strong Jr. '22 vs. winner of Fuller-Hartley bout.