WRESTLING TEAMS IN HARD MATCHES TODAY

University to Oppose Green Team at 8 o'Clock in Hemenway While Yearlings Grapple Tufts at 4--Crimson Still Weakened by Injuries

Both the University and 1925 wrestling teams will stage contests today, as the Freshmen are scheduled to face the Tufts yearlings in the afternoon, while the University is booked to meet Dartmouth in the evening.

The 1925 struggle will start at 4 o'clock in the Hemenway Gymnasium. Little is known of the visitors, but they should have an advantage over the yearlings who are still without Captain E. G. Lowry. Several other men have dropped out temporarily so it will be an inexperienced team which will wrestle today.

The University grapplers who will stage their bouts at 8 o'clock in the Hemenway Gymnasium are scarcely better off, for the loss of Captain H. B. Walker '22, and the temporary absence of Curtis Nelson '24 have made a wide gap in the regular line-up. The disadvantage is partially offset, however, by the fact that P. G. Keigher, the captain of the Green team, broke his wrist in the Yale meet on February 22 anr so will be unable to compete. So far, the Dartmouth mat-men have not had a particularly successful season, but with both teams weakened by injuries it is difficult to predict results.