CLASS DAY PASSES LIMITED

Committee Announces New Rules for Their Distribution--This Move Made Necessary by Increasing Demand

Because of the constantly increasing demand for Class Day tickets, the Class Day Committee has decided that the distribution must be limited to those persons, such as Overseers and Professors, whose relation to the University is such that they are entitled to complimentary tickets; and to employees who need Yard tickets in the performance of their duty. In recent years the number of free tickets awarded has been well over a thousand, and in order to limit the number in some way, the following rules have been drawn up to govern their distribution. Attention is called to the ruling which gives teaching and non-teaching employees of the University the same application privileges as graduates.

The following shall be privileged to receive free tickets to Class Day Exercises:

I. Overseers and Administrative Officers of the University.

II. Professors, assistant professors, and certain officials of the City of Cambridge.

III. Non-teaching employees of the University who work within the Yard on Class Day afternoon.

All tickets are for the personal use of the applicant and his family, and are void if offered by any other persons. Members of Class II shall each be entitled to not more than six Yard, four Memorial Hall and three Stadium free tickets. Class II is entitled to no free Sanders tickets. Members of Class III are each entitled to one free Yard ticket.

All employees of the University, teaching or non-teaching, shall have the same application privileges as graduates of the University.