CRIMSON UP AGAINST STRONG PITCHER IN TILT WITH PENN NINE

VISITORS DEFEATED BROWN BY 6-2 SCORE YESTERDAY

A pitcher with a record of nine straight victories and no defeats will start on the mound for the Pennsylvania nine when it meets the University players on Soldiers Field at 3 o'clock this afternoon. Huntzinger has not only pitched consistently but has shown an ability to get his team out of difficulties. Against West Point he held his opponents to three runs and shut them out in an extra inning while the Pennsylvanians were overcoming the Army lead for a 4-3 victory. In the Georgetown contest he was put in at the end of the fourth to stop a four-run rally, and in a spectacular exhibition he retired his opponents without another hit for the remainder of the contest.

Brown Defeated by 6-2 Score

While the visitors have lost to Yale and Princeton by the respective scores of 8-3 and 4-3, they have had a fairly successful season. Twice they have defeated Dartmouth while Columbia and Muhlenberg have both bowed to the Red and Blue by large scores. Yesterday afternoon with Larsen in the box the invaders humbled the strong Brown nine by a 6-2 score.

Due to the work of Sullivan McGraw. Whitehill, and Maher the Pennsylvanians have established a reputation for heavy hitting. In the Columbia contest the Red and Blue gained twenty hits, Sullivan making three singles and knocking a long home run.