CRIMSON TEAMS IN SCRIMMAGE TODAY

W. B. Snow '18, C. A. Tierney '22 and A. J. Conlon '22 to Coach Squad--Appointments Subject to Approval

The University football squad will hold its first scrimmage of the season this afternoon in the Stadium. The practice, which will be closed, will consist entirely of actual playing by various temporary teams picked by Coach R. T. Fisher '12 from the University squad.

The Crimson practice yesterday was a replica of Thursday's work, with starts, live tackling, signal drill, and dummy scrimmaging. The kickers and backfield men reported early for the first time and went through a stiff kicking and receiving practice. A meeting of the coaches took place last night after the practice and another cut in the squad will be announced either today or Monday.

Candidates for the Freshman team will report for the first time Monday, and this year will be in charge of Coach W. B. Snow '18. Coach Snow has been identified with Crimson football since 1914, when he played on the Freshman team of that year. He was on the University squad in 1915 and played on the University team in 1916.

Led Informals in 1917

In 1917 Coach Snow was captain of the Harvard Informals, but resigned before the end of the season to enter the First Naval District Ensigns School. In 1913 and 1920 he was an active member of the University coaching staff, and last year he was assistant to T. J. Campbell '12, who was in charge of the Freshman team. C. A. Tierney '22 and A. J. Conlon '22 will assist Coach Snow with the 1926 squad. All the appointments are as yet subject to the approval of the Athletic Committee.

The University and Freshman schedules follow: The University: Sept. 30  Middlebury Oct. 7  Holy Cross Oct. 14  Bowdoin Oct. 21  Centre Oct. 28  Dartmouth Nov. 4  Univ. of Florids Nov. 11  Princeton Nov. 18  Brown Nov. 25  Yale

All games except that with Yale will be played on Soldiers Field. 1926: Oct. 7  Worcester Oct. 14  Andover Oct. 21  Exeter at Exoter Oct. 28  Dean Nov. 3  Second Team Nov. 11  Princeton at Princeton Nov. 18  Yale