BUSINESS REVIEW ANNOUNCES ELECTION OF NEW OFFICERS

Grant Keehn, 2G.B., Selected as Chairman--Additional Editors Chosen--First Issue Will Appear as of October 1

The Harvard Business Review Board has announced the election of the following officers to serve for the current year: Chairman, Grant Keehn 2G.B., Hamilton College '21, of Kenilworth, Ill.; vice-chairman, Ernest Howard Crabbe 2G.B., Simpson College '18, of Indianola, Iowa; secretary-treasurer, Richard Newhall Johnson 2G.B., Harvard '22, of Newton Centre.

In addition the following men were elected editors: Frederick McGeorge Bundy 2G.B., of Norfolk, Va.; Paul Codman Cabot 2G.B., of Brookline; Carlton Robert Eagle Sp.G.B., of Pontiac, Mich.; Charles Arthur Glover 2G.B., of Selma, Cal.; Edward Blair Gordon 2G.B., of San Francisco, Cal.; Howard Goodman 2G.B., of Chicago, Ill.; Deane Waldo Malott 2G.B., of Abilene, Kan.; Dave Hennen Morris 2G.B., of New York City; Samuel Francis Nicholson 2G.B., of Richmond, Ind.; Clarence Brett Piper 2G.B., of Belmont; and Henry Meldrum Stevens 2G.B., of Portland, Ore.

The first issue of the Review is now on the press and will appear as of October 1.