WRESTLERS IN GOOD FORM

Coach Judson Now Rounding Team Into Shape for First Meet on January 17--Seven Dates on Schedule

In preparation for the first wrestling meet of the season against the B. Y. M. C. U. teams on Wednesday, January 17, Coach Judson is rapidly rounding his team into shape. The outlook is brighter and the team looks better than any that has represented the University on the mat for several years.

Captain H. J. Freedman '23 has shown exceptional form and has set a high standard for all men in the 135-pound class. C. A. C. Eastman '24 adds a great deal of power to the unlimited division, while E. H. Bates '25 is holding the lead among the 175-pound men. The amount of good material is making for keen competition for positions on the team. The schedule, including many strong teams which are sure to test the full strength of the University matmen is as follows: Wednesday, January 17, B. Y. M. C. U.; Friday, January 19, Columbia; Saturday, January 27, open; Saturday, February 17, Dartmouth at Hanover; Saturday, March 3, Princeton; Saturday, March 10, Brown at Providence; Saturday, March 17, Yale at New Haven.